Do You Need an Attorney For Your Injury Case?

If you been injured in an accident, you may be wondering if you need an attorney to help you with your case. In most cases you will want an attorney’s help getting the settlement you deserve, however, it doesn’t cost you anything to ask. Pick up the phone and call The Law Offices of John P. Burns at (949) 496-7000. If you can handle the case by yourself, we’ll tell you. If you can’t, we’ll tell you that, too.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *