What Happens Once I Decide to File A Lawsuit?

Once you have decided to file a lawsuit related to your accident, you should talk to an attorney immediately. There are several things that a qualified injury attorney will be able to do to help. When you hire the Law Offices of John P. Burns, we will draft and file a legal complaint. Next, we will hire a process server that will deliver the legal complaint to the defendant. The defendant will then give the complaint to their insurance company who will in turn hire a lawyer to defend them in this case. If you have questions, please call 877-320-1338.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *