What Type of Cases Will My Office Decline to Take?

In this video, Orange County injury attorney John Burns explains that his office does not take “minimum impact cases.” That mean cases involving damage to a car that is less than $1,000. But even if you do have a minimum impact case, Mr. Burns can still help you. Watch the video to find out more.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *