What Do I Do at the Accident Scene?

If you have been in a vehicle accident, the first thing you do is to take care of your own personal safety. Then call the police or fire department to report the accident. Don’t forget to drive your car out of traffic if possible and stay inside of your car until help arrives. If you have additional questions about what to do after an accident, please call the Law Offices of John P. Burns at 877-320-1338.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *