My Car Was Totaled and I Can’t Get Enough Money From Insurance to Pay Off My Loan. What Can I Do?

In this video, Orange County injury attorney John Burns explains that the insurance company only has to pay the “Actual Cash Value” of your vehicle. That means that it may not cover the amount needed to pay off your car loan. Showing the price for a car like yours advertised to the insurance company can help.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *