Mission Viejo Car Accident Attorney Explains Medical Care If No Health Insurance

You or someone you know has been in a car accident or other personal injury accident and need medical care.  You want to know if you can get medical care now even if you do not have health insurance.
My name is John Burns and I’m a car accident and personal injury attorney.  My office is located where Mission Viejo, Laguna Niguel and San Juan Capistrano all come together.

Here is the answer to your question.

If you have been injured in a car accident and don’t have medical insurance I can help you. As a Mission Viejo area car accident and personal injury attorney I help many car accident and personal injury clients who do not have medical insurance get medical care for their injuries.

People injured in car accidents can get medical care through what is called a lien.  A lien is just a document signed by the doctor, attorney and client.  The doctor agrees to treat the injured person now but wait to get paid out of the money from a settlement or verdict at the end of the case.

Through this process you, the person injured in the car accident, gets treatment now for your car accident or other accident caused personal injuries.  You get your medical care taken care of when you need it, right after a car accident or other accident.  Your bill is paid by me, your attorney, out of the settlement or judgment.

If you were injured in a car accident and treat on a lien you can protect your health and improve the value of your case at the same time.  It is a way to get the medical care you need without having to pay any money out of your pocket.

If you have this situation you should know that, as a car accident and personal i jury attorney serving the Mission Viejo, Laguna Niguel and San Juan Capistrano areas, I handle problems like this for people every day.

People come to me who have been in an accident and don’t have health insurance.  I am able to get them a good doctor who will treat them on a lien basis and get their medical condition under control without any problem.  Then I get your case settled, pay your bills and you get money to get on with your life.

Please call me now.  My phone number is (949) 496-7000, and my email is john@johnburnslaw.com.  Thank you for reading the article and watching the video.  I look forward to hearing from you.  Have a great day.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *