Mission Viejo area car accident attorney-how get fair money without filing a lawsuit?

You are not sue happy but you’ve been in car accident in Mission Viejo or some other location in South Orange County.

You have also been injured in the accident.  How can you get fair financial compensation for your case?

My name is John Burns and I’m a car accident and personal injury attorney.  My office is located where Mission Viejo, Laguna Niguel and San Juan Capistrano all come together.

Here is the answer to your question.

The fact is that most cases, if well handled and well prepared, will settle out of court without a lawsuit having to be filed.  If you have a good Mission Viejo car accident attorney he  should usually able to obtain a fair and reasonable settlement for you without filing a lawsuit.

Only if the insurance company of the person who caused your injuries is unreasonable, will a lawsuit be necessary. A good car accident attorney will, however, prepare you and guide you through that process if necessary.

The key is that the facts of your Mission Viejo car accident, or your car accident in some other Orange County location, must be fully documented.  Insurance companies will pay significant financial money compensation for car accident injurires. The insurance company will only do so, however, if the documentation is detailed and complete.

There are two important reasons why most of the cases handled by my office usually settle without a lawsuit having to be filed. The reasons are as follows:

  1. The first reason is that we prepare your case, even without filing a lawsuit,  just like we were going to trial. We find that the insurance adjusters, who are the representatives of the insurance you are claiming against, see that we are ready to go to trial if he case does not setle. That increases the settlement value of your case because they know that we’re ready to go.
  2. The second reason is that if we do file a lawsuit and go to trial, everything is ready to go. There’s no last minute rush and hassle. Everything is set up so that a good strong trial is put on.

So for those reasons, if you’re not what’s called sue happy, we can still get you a fair and just settlement on your caseeven without filing suit.

Please call me now to talk about your case. There is no charge to talk to me on the phone.

My phone number is (949) 496-7000, and my email is john@johnburnslaw.com.  Thanks for reading the article and watching the video.  Have a great day.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *