I’ve Been in an Accident and Injured, Who do I Bring a Claim Against?

If you suffered an automobile accident, your claim is against the other driver. However, the other driver’s insurance company will be using representatives to handle the case on the other driver’s behalf. It is important to hire an attorney following an accident to handle your case against the other person’s insurance company. To learn more about working with insurance companies following an accident, call the Law Offices of John P. Burns at (949) 496-7000 or email Mr. Burns at john@johnburnslaw.com.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *