If I’ve Been Injured, Can I File A Claim Instead Of A Lawsuit?

If you have been injured in an accident, you can just file a claim with the other person’s insurance company instead of filing a lawsuit. But if you do decide to file a lawsuit, it is important to make sure that you file it before the statue of limitations runs out. The best way to make sure that you do everything correctly is to hire an attorney. If you have additional questions about filing a claim following an accident, please call the Law Offices of John P. Burns at (949) 496-7000 or email Mr. Burns at john@johnburnslaw.com.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *