I was Injured in an Accident, What Type of Compensation am I Entitled to?

In this video, orange county injury attorney John Burns explains that to begin with, your attorney should be able to get your car repair bill taken care of by the insurance company at no cost to you. You are also entitled to medical bills and lost wages, which should be covered by the other person’s insurance company. You are also entitled to compensation for pain and suffering. If you have additional questions about working with insurance companies following an accident, call the Law Offices of John P. Burns at (949) 496-7000 or email Mr. Burns at john@johnburnslaw.com.


Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *