I Have Been Injured in an Accident – Who Is My Claim Against?

Orange county accident attorney John Burns explains that if you suffered an automobile accident, your claim is against the other driver. However, the other driver’s insurance company will be using representatives to handle the case on the other driver’s behalf. It is important to hire an attorney following an accident to handle your case against the other person’s insurance company. Watch the video now to find out why. To learn more about working with insurance companies following an accident, I encourage you to visit my educational website https://www.johnburnslawoc.com. If you have legal questions, I want you to pick up the phone and call me now at (949) 496-7000 or email me at john@johnburnslaw.com.


Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *