Can I Get My Case or Claim Settled Without a Lawsuit?

It is sometimes possible to settle your claim without filing a lawsuit. In this video, attorney John Burns explains how. If you have additional questions, please call Mr. Burns at (877)320-1338.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *