How Do I Get the Other Person’s Insurance Company to Talk to Me?

Insurance companies will usually answer calls from attorneys before answering calls from someone that has been involved in an accident. It’s not right or fair, but it’s the way it is. If you hire an attorney and let them handle contacting the other person’s insurance company after your accident it will make things easier for you. If you have questions, contact the Law Offices of John P. Burns at 877-320-1338.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *