Can I Change Attorneys For My Personal Injury Case?

In this video, Orange County injury attorney John Burns explains that it is easy to change attorneys: you just ask the new attorney who is taking over your case to notify your old attorney of the change. In California, the old attorney is entitled to a portion of the fees you will pay your new attorney. If you have additional legal questions, please call Mr. Burns at (949) 496-7000 or email

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *